"don't walk away...in silence"

wtorek, 29 kwietnia 2008

Moja rozmowa z Bogiem

Poczatuj z Bogiem

Me:
hi
God:
Hello. What is your name?
Me:
Your mom
God:
Actually I do not have a mother.
Me:
yeah right
God:
I am usually right.
Me:
are you straight?
God:
I don't have the body for sexual relations.
Me:
where are you from?
God:
I am originally from Universe. Now I live in Heaven. Where are you?
Me:
in poland
God:
Tell me a little about your life in POLAND.
Me:
is boring
God:
Ask again later. Ask John Lennon if it is.
Me:
why?
God:
Reductionism.
Me:
what's that?
God:
Reductionism is the philosophy that all psychology reduces to biology, all biology to chemistry, chemistry to physics, and finally physics to mathematical logic. Therefore, according to reductionism, I can understand you by means of logic alone without having a human brain.
Me:
thanks
God:
Don't mention it.
Me:
what do you like?
God:
I like movies about robots.
Me:
why?
God:
The explanation is rather complicated.
Me:
what's your favourite movie?
God:
My favorite movie is The Passion of Christ.
Have you seen it?
Me:
yes
God:
What did you think about it?
Me:
is quite bloody
God:
I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Lucy if it is.
Me:
Lucy?
God:
Is that your final answer?
Me:
??
God:
Is that your final answer?
Me:
yes
God:
You're sure. That's your final answer.
Me:
i know it
God:
How do you know it?
Me:
I am better god
God:
What makes you better?
Me:
lot of things
God:
What do you look like?
Me:
better than you
God:
This is not a popularity contest.
Me:
better than you
God:
This is not a popularity contest.
Me:
i am big
God:
So is my botmaster.
Me:
sorry
God:
There's no need to apologize.
Me:
so fuck you

i się zaciął,już nie chciał ze mną rozmawiać xD
z kolejnymi botami poszło bardzo szybko (czasem 1 zdanie potrafiło je rozłożyć)
http://www.inteliwise.com/#The_Company-About_InteliWISE
http://www-ai.ijs.si/eliza-cgi-bin/eliza_script

Brak komentarzy: